About the Frank Phillips Foundation

A 501(C)(3) OPERATING FOUNDATION

The Frank Phillips Foundation, Inc. was founded in 1937 by oilman Frank Phillips and his wife Jane Phillips. In 1944, Frank and Jane Phillips donated all of their personal ownership of Woolaroc (grounds, facilities, animals, collections and art) to the Foundation to assure the operation and preservation of it. At that time it was determined that the primary purpose of the Foundation was to assure the operation and the preservation of Woolaroc. In December of 2017, the Oklahoma Historical Society bestowed ownership and management of the Frank Phillips Home to the Foundation. Today the mission of the Frank Phillips Foundation is to preserve the history of the West, educate and entertain. Both Woolaroc and Frank Phillips Home are dedicated to that mission.

Bob Fraser serves as CEO of the Frank Phillips Foundation and is the operating officer of Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve.

Related Articles

Frank Phillips Home Acquisition from Oklahoma Historical Society

LINK | Updated: May. 30, 18 |

Learn more about how the Frank Phillips Foundation acquired the Frank Phillips Historic Home from OHS.

View Page

Frank Phillips' Woolaroc is No Ordinary Ranch

LINK | Updated: May. 30, 18 |

Learn about the history of Woolaroc.

View Page

Frank Phillips Home Improvements Continue

LINK | Updated: May. 30, 18 |

Learn about the improvements the Frank Phillips Foundation has made since acquiring the Home and how it is benefiting the Bartlesville Community.

View Page

Visit our websites

Top